Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Discusses Her "Poor Decisions" With Leno

Lindsay Lohan arrives at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno  April 25, 2011

Sprung from jail -- SEE: Lilo back in the slammer! -- after posting $75,000 bail -- SEE: Lilo is free at last! -- perpetually troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has clearly taken the advice of her Public Relations team and is taking her story to the people. First up is an appearance on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" aka "Softball Questions For Celebrities Central" that she taped yesterday and which will appear tonight April 26, 2011.


In the interview, Lilo talks about how her recent legal troubles have affected her acting career:
“I’ve made a lot of poor decisions in the past and I’m dealing with the consequences of those decisions. There were times when I was concerned, but I’m a fighter and I know I have to work to gain the respect back.”
She further confirms that she will play Kim Gotti in the much talked about John Gotti biopic:
“I’m willing to do the work that I have to do to follow through with being an actress… and that’s what I love to do.” 
But why read us blathering on about what she had to say, when you can hear it from straight from her own lips in this clip from her interview below:




VIDEO/AUDIO: Lindsay Lohan on the "The Tonight Show" preview April 26, 2011


Thanks to RyanSeacrest.com for the clip!