Friday, July 1, 2011

Justin Bieber more closely with Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez!

Justin Bieber more closely with Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez! 
 
This is an example of young people with exceptional talent that leads him into the world stars and famous at a young age is an icon justin young people today who have a brilliant career at a young age

Justin Bieber was again naek leaves! Not only his career but his love affair was also recently Justin reportedly close to 2 beautiful artist Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez, yes the truth who knows?

Justin Bieber has broken his leg while performing at the Taylor Swift's support act at London's Wembley Arena on November 23. "In the last song ONE TIME I tripped over something on the stage down the road and felt my ankle roll in a very bad way," "My legs were broken and had to finish the song with a broken leg. After I finished I was in pain I missed the encore and down the stage and back to see the medics," Justin continues to write. "Taylorswift stage came to see me before I went to the hospital because she is amazing!"

Despite the accident, Justin called the concert "big event" with a "great man." He also confirmed that the next stage in Manchester on 24 November with Taylor will continue as planned. He states, "Do not worry about Manchester, and I taylorswift = show must go on!"
Three days earlier, Justin was forced to cancel a meet and greet gathering at the Roosevelt Field Mall on Long Island because "the environment is not safe" after a girl was rushed to hospital after the aggressive pushing and shoving among the more-than-1, 000 fans. "Justin made every effort to enter the mall but was rejected by the police. Justin appreciates his fans and promised to improve their situation immediately," was announced.